Saturday, January 30, 2010

Holy hiatus, where have I been?

I believe it's been about two and a half months since my last post. I am notorious for enthusiastically jumping into things and then grinding to a halt. But I'm back. I shoved the pile of laundry back far enough for me to pull the chair out from my desk. Ellie started intensive in-home treatment a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to fine tune my time management skills. Luckily Ellie has gracefully transitioned to her new schedule. I was worried that she would get overwhelmed and have more frequent tantrums but she loves the undivided attention. Ellie's therapists are calling her a sponge because she is just taking it all in. I personally believe the gfcf diet was the primer for all of the progress she has made in the past 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment